Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan @ Melacca - Part 1

Tangkak Beef Noodle Soup

Who's up for beef noodle soup?????!

Here's a place in Malacca introduced by a friend who studies at Melacca for a couple of years already and visited this place many times. They serve good beef noodle specially the one in soup! I don't know about the dry noodles... in my observation there ain't much people ordering any others than their good ol' beef soup noodles... the soup must be their specialty then! =D


The soup has a nice beefy yet not too heavy taste that goes well with their noodles (Mee!
Beehon 米粉 will suck up all the soup before you can slowly enjoy it!!)


Beef meatballs


I heard it was the original Tangkak beef noodle soup, and really famous too... look at all the reviews they have!



This is not the only place that serves good beef noodles though~ this place is good at their soup. There's one shop located at Petaling Street K.L. that serves really nice dry beef noodles! Hope I'll not forget to bring my camera there the next time cos' I missed it the last few times *shame*

5 comments:

  1. Lembu Tangkak. LoLz.

    Nice Beef Noodles, aye. Looks better than the ones in K.L.

    Anyway, does the staff speak fluent English? Haha just want to know. If I have a chance to go there, I don't want to have any problems in communicating with them when I want to order food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... it depends where u eat... it's not that KL is that bad but you just gotta hunt for it =)

    just pin point what you want lar... tak kan you purposely wanna talk to in extreme advance english right? it's malaysia lar wei...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL nowadays I expect workers to have at least some kind of basic knowledge in English. Just in case I want to ask them some questions. :)

    Anyway how much did the beef noodles cost, aye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are for higher standard restaurants la... these are just shop lots or stalls.. don't expect too much la... u're there to eat only wut.

    errr... I don't know.. I didn't pay for it XD but very pricey la.. no worries

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name of the road its located seems to be amiss. Anyone ?? Plz

    ReplyDelete