Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A lil' something I made

Since I had very late breakfast and very very early lunch ... I was dead hungry by the time it reaches 2pm. Without a car to go out pack something to eat. I'll just have to make up something. So, I just felt like making something though ingredient is so so limited at home after the kitchen makeover. This is something I made =)



Baked plain pasta in cream cheese sauce with herbs?
(Nvm, I rather it doesn't have a name)


No idea the exact amount I dumped in actually. LOL!!! Anyway, this is what it contains:-

+ Spiral pasta
+ Fresh Milk
+ Butter
+ Shredded Cheddar Cheese
+ Herbs - Parsley, Basil, Oregano, Rosemary
+ Cheddar Slice

Reason why I put so much herbs and spices in cos' I can't find any trace of meat in my freezer *Sigh* A lil' disappointed since I hardly have the urge to cook. But it still tasted fine~ ^^ even if it don't I'm sure it looks absolutely presentable =D!

No comments:

Post a Comment