Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random snapshots

These are all taken during my closest (also the craziest) uncle's semi-wedding gathering. Sorry I didn't take much portrait photos ... not very keen on portrait shots though >_<



some flowers taken around the club surrounding


B/W-ness


cute flower n leaves that not much ppl notice it lying on the ground


look who I found! too bad he wasn't facing towards my camera =(


Gluttony?


Made in China


Made in Malaysia. LOL!




Last one is something I would "WARN" u guys about
........................................
..................................
...........................
....................
..............
........
...


PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS...!!!!


So, where I had this awful thing?? This "Tai Tong Group" branch is at dunno what club (with a golf field) located at Ampang. I'm not saying that TAI THONG is bad ... but this branch is just awful!!! food is terrible. This bowl of sharks fin soup is extremely starchy, I didn't even dare to try it (Just imagine how bad it is). I only look at the expression of the "white mice" tasting it. It even have this fishy smell when it gets cold. Goshh ... I never encounter any shark fin soup as horrible as this. Other than that, we had a lunch buffet there. As usual it's all bad ... I'm not sure how long have they store their food, since I bet there's not much customer only club members there and couples that wants to get married with a real low budget.

Sorry I didn't have time to go hunt for good food and to take nice photos to share recently. I was just too busy for anything, even my favorite hobby (Eating). Time to bring my camera around since I'm getting free! (WOW!! I'm finally free!!) Hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment